Impulses for activity
- During the first round we are all a bit shy still, we look at the floor and at the feet/shoes of
- the other participants.
- Now we are a bit more daring, we raise our eyes to the legs of the participants.
- Actually, we now are interested in more of the person, but we look only as high as stomachs of other participants.
- Ok, we are ready for eye contact – but very short contact, we look the other way fast.
- Now we feel comfortable enough to shake hands – very politely.
- Enough of the restraint – We greet each other very cordially, as if we meet a friend we haven’t seen in a long time.