RAY Research Project: The impact of the Corona Pandemic on youth work in Europe – the next phase starts now!
The European RAY research network (Research-based analysis of European youth programmes) has now launched a multilingual survey on youth work in Europe during the Corona pandemic as part of the RAY Corona research project. The survey will examine the impact of the pandemic on youth work, the response of youth work to the pandemic, and the need for support for youth work.
Please share the survey in your networks and/or participate. The study is addressed to:
- youth workers who (usually) offer youth work
- young people who (normally) participate in youth work
(at local, regional, national and/or international level in Europe)
➡️ Find the survey here: https://researchyouth.net/corona/
➡️ Thank you for your support!
Good to know
- The first group of languages (German, Danish, English, Estonian, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian and Turkish) is now online.
- Additional languages will be added to the current survey in two rounds.
- The survey will be open all autumn and winter.
- Monthly data snapshots will be published to illustrate what youth work does, how youth work works and what youth work needs in these times.
Mehr Infos hier:
- To the survey itself: https://www.researchyouth.net/news/next-phase-of-ray-corona-research/
- About the research project RAY Corona & the first results: https://www.researchyouth.net/news/first-findings-corona-research-project/