The players are split into groups of 5-6 participants each. They are requested to design a human machine. There are only a few guidelines:
- The machine must be connected.
- It must use all members of the small group.
- It must make a noise.
- It can only use 3 feet, 2 hands that touch the floor (this may vary)
- It must move from point A to B. (Mark the points.)
- There are only 5 minutes to fulfill the task.
- Where were the challenges in communicating?
- Were there differences between how each group member communicated or understood the others?
- How did their preference influence this?