Make an inner and an outer circle (with chairs or without) and let the people stand (or sit) opposite each other. These pairs of participants should then talk to each other for about 30 seconds – after that, everybody turns either right or left, so that they can talk to a different person.
- What animal represents myself best at school? Why?
- Why/What do you like (about) school?
- Tell a funny story about something that happened to you in school.
- Tell one positive and one negative trait about yourself!
- If you could have one wish – what would it be?
- Winter or summer? Why?
- Where would you like to go on holidays?
- What is your hobby? What is your favourite colour? Why?
- Sweet or salty? Why?
This exercise can also be used to get the participants thinking about a speficic theme